WestJet at-source published commission
Updated January 12, 2023
Canada and U.S. Point of Sale
Commission rates for Canada and U.S. POS agencies
|A E||L||K T X S N||Q H||M B Y||R O||W||C D||J|
(Puerto Rico and Hawaii)
(Caribbean, Mexico and Central America)
|Transatlantic, transpacific and rest of world||0%||7%||7%||7%||7%||8%||8%||12%||12%||5%|
- At-source commission rates indicated above are applicable for Canadian and U.S. agencies that are registered with IATA/ARC/TIDS at time of booking.
- At-source commission is calculated on the base fare excluding taxes and fees.
- At-source commission can be claimed on all tickets issued on WS 838 ticket stock including journeys that contain interline and code-share segments.
- At-source commission on combined fare tickets will be paid based on the highest WestJet fare class selected.
- For example: If you book an outbound transborder flight on an S fare class and a return flight on an M fare class, the at-source commission rate for M class of 4% will apply to the full ticket.
- For example: If you book an outbound transborder WS flight on an M fare class and a return on another airline (partner) flight in J fare class, the at-source commission rate for J class of 8% will apply to the full itinerary.
- For example: If you book an outbound transborder WS flight on an M fare class and a return on another airline (partner) flight in a fare class that is not part of the WS fare structure, the at-source commission rate for M class of 4% will apply to the full itinerary.
- Basic fares are non-commissionable in any booking situation.
- Bookings made in WestJet Agent are automatically calculated and paid through Global Net Remit 5.
- Bookings made in the GDS are claimed by travel agent(s) at time of ticketing and paid through BSP/ARC settlement.
- Bookings made through the Travel Support Team are non-commissionable.
- Bookings made through online travel agencies are non-commissionable.
- Contracted rates and private/discounted fares are non-commissionable.
- For WestJet Vacations commission rates, please contact WestJet Vacations directly.
- If a ticket is refunded, any applicable commission originally paid should always be recalled.
- Flights to and from Hawaii or Puerto Rico are considered transborder routes and follow transborder commission values.
- Applicable for new bookings only.
- Offer is subject to change and expiration without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.