To ensure you receive the support you need during times of higher than normal volumes of calls and requests to our contact centre and support channels, we have compiled some helpful answers to frequently asked questions that can assist you with any self-serve options you may be requiring assistance with.
Helpful tips to self-serve your client’s booking
Watch to learn how to manage post-booking seat selection, how to add WestJet Rewards numbers to WestJet Vacations files and more.
Request a call back from WestJet
Need to speak with a WestJet agent about your client’s travel plans? Schedule a call back in your local time for your client’s Air-only or WestJet Vacations booking and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. Schedule now.
Refund policies and processes
Get travel ready hub – Our destination requirements tool can help determine applicable travel restrictions, visa and vaccine requirements, re-entry requirements into Canada, testing resources specific to your client’s trip and more.
Travel agents can self-serve their client’s WestJet Vacations reservation post-booking through Manage trips on westjet.com. The following options are now available in Manage trips:
- Add client information
- Add select Special Service Request (SSR) codes for air-only
- Pre-pay for the first and second chargeable bag
- Seat selection
- Add WestJet Rewards ID to WestJet Vacations package
- Manage trips for WestJet Vacations bookings
- WestJet Vacations packages with Swoop flights
- Travel Protection Plan
- WestJet Vacations bookings terms and conditions
- How to book Canada
- Hotel information, training videos and more
WestJet Vacations agency registration and profile updates
WestJet has launched a new registration/profile update form for agencies that book WestJet Vacations.
To make it easier to do business with us, we have created an automated solution to update your WestJet Vacations profile information or TIDS/IATA information.
This form enables you to submit or update:
- New WestJet Vacations profile registration
- Updating your IATA or TIDS account information to your WestJet Vacations profile, including:
- Update of agency name, address, phone number, or contact information
- Replace an existing TIDS with a new IATA
- Replace an existing IATA with a new IATA
- Submission of new or revised WestJet Vacations IATA/TIDS PAD agreement
WestJet Air Only Groups
WestJet Air Only Groups has a new online quote tool learn more
Please contact the WestJet Groups Air team at email@example.com or call 1-844-213-5230. Alternatively, if you have an existing group booking please contact your group specialist directly by email or phone
WestJet Air Groups refund request form, click here.
WestJet Vacations Groups
WestJet Vacations Groups – Instant Quote how-to guide Alternatively, please contact the WestJet Vacations Groups team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and it will be actioned in order of priority.
WestJet Vacation Groups refund request form, click here.