As of October 27, 2019, WestJet now operates out of Terminal C at the LaGuardia airport (LGA). This permanent move means WestJet is better located near codeshare partners and more amenities.
WestJet check-in counters are located on the departures level of Terminal C. WestJet also has a dedicated guest assistance counter in Terminal C, located post-security in the C-West pier adjacent to the Delta Airlines Help Center. The post-security guest assistance counter opens at 5 a.m. and closes after the last WestJet flight departs.
WestJet guests travelling through LGA should note the following information:
- Guests are encouraged to plan for additional time to make their way to and from the airport due to construction.
- Taxis can no longer pick up guests from Terminals C or D due to construction. The Port Authority offers free shuttles for guests travelling to Marine Air Terminal where taxis are available. Guests should follow signs for the “Yellow Route” Port Authority buses near Terminal C.
- To meet a for-hire vehicle such as Uber, Lyft, Juno, a limousine/black car service, etc., guests must follow signs to a staging lot between Terminals C and D.
- There is limited availability in the parking garage that normally serves Terminals C and D. When no parking is available, the Terminal B parking garage is an alternative. A “Purple Route” Port Authority bus can take guests back to Terminal D.
- The Port Authority is expecting heavy traffic during construction. There may also be temporary road closures to and from the airport. These closures will likely not exceed more than an hour at a time.
- We recommend all guests travelling from LGA arrive at the airport at least 120 minutes before departure to allow enough time to check in, clear security and get to their gate on time.
For more information, real-time parking availability, taxi wait times and security wait times, visit https://www.laguardiaairport.com/.