We’re pleased to share WestJet is resuming our codeshare placement on KLM-operated flights as part of our long-standing relationship. Your clients will have convenient access to and from an additional 20 cities within Europe, beyond Amsterdam (AMS).
With WestJet’s non-stop three-times weekly service between Calgary and Amsterdam and our resuming codeshare placement on KLM, your clients will have greater access between Canadian and European points on both sides of the Atlantic. Our service to AMS resumes November 14, 2022.
WestJet’s codeshare will be sold to the following destinations connecting through AMS, with flights operated by KLM:
- Austria: Vienna (VIE)
- Belgium: Brussels (BRU)
- Denmark: Copenhagen (CPH) – New for Winter 2022
- France: Toulouse (TLS), Lyon (LYS)
- Germany: Berlin (BER), Frankfurt (FRA), Hanover (HAJ), Munich (MUC)
- Greece: Athens (ATH)
- Italy: Milan (MXP), Venice (VCE)
- Portugal: Lisbon (LIS)
- Scotland: Edinburgh (EDI), Glasgow (GLA)
- Spain: Madrid (MAD)
- Switzerland: Geneva (GVA) – New for Winter 2022
- United Kingdom: Heathrow (LHR), London City (LCY), Manchester (MAN)
WestJet Rewards members will be entitled to earn and redeem WestJet Dollars on these flights. Be sure to add your client’s WestJet Rewards ID to their booking.
Your clients travelling on a Business cabin fare and WestJet Rewards Platinum and Gold members will have access to the Aspire lounge in Calgary.