How to log in to the WestJet Air Group Sales Optimization (GSO) tool
February 8, 2023
In order to create a simpler and more secure experience for our partners, we recently migrated the WestJet Air Group Sales Optimization (GSO) tool to the cloud and updated the sign-in process.
Please follow the steps below to access and sign in to the GSO portal.
Are you a new GSO user?
Follow all steps below.
Are you an existing GSO user?
Log in at groupsales.westjet.com using your email address and password, then proceed to step 5 (Microsoft Authenticator app).
Steps to log in to the GSO tool
1. If you haven’t already registered, you need to do so to gain access to the GSO portal. If you are an IATA registered agency, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
2. Once you have created your profile, you will receive a Microsoft Invitation similar to the example below. Please check your junk or spam folder if you do not see the invitation in your inbox.
3. Click “Accept invitation” at the bottom of the email. This will open a webpage in your browser.
4. Enter your email address followed by your password. Please contact your IT administrator if you don’t remember your email password.
5. You will see a prompt to set up the Microsoft Authenticator app.
6. Download the Microsoft Authenticator app on your smartphone. Click “Next” in your browser until you see a QR code.
7. Launch the Microsoft Authenticator app on your smartphone.
8. Select “Add account.”
9. Select “Work or school account.” Then, select “Scan QR code.” Scan the QR code shown in your browser. Follow the prompts on your smartphone and browser to complete the Microsoft Authenticator app setup process.
10. To ensure your Microsoft Authenticator app is set up properly, log in at groupsales.westjet.com using your email address and password. You should receive a notification from the Microsoft Authenticator app on your smartphone to approve the sign in request. Select “Approve” to access the GSO portal.